“I believe that every problem has a workable solution, which we help our clients find. Whether it involves thinking it through, fighting it out, or both.”
This area includes disputes between businesses, or between a business and an individual.
Real Estate and Construction
Disputes involving building contractors, buyers and sellers, property owners, real estate agents/brokers, and investors.
Disputes among trustees, beneficiaries and heirs.
Desmond Tuck earned his JD degree in 1983 and was admitted to the California Bar in 1984. He is a member of the San Mateo County Bar Association, and the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Mr. Tuck currently represents:
- general and specialty construction contractors
- real estate buyers, and sellers and investors
- commercial and residential real property owners and tenants
- real estate agents and brokers
- individuals and business owners
He is a member of the San Mateo County Superior Court’s Arbitration Panel and is a trained mediator.
Des is an active Martial Arts master and has earned his 7th Degree Black Belt in Gojuryu Karate.